ThinkTanks and Task Forces are a way for Healthcare Coalition of Texas Members to share best practices and collaborate on improvement initiatives through regular face-to-face meetings, webinars and this online collaboration Website. Leaders across all areas of our member hospitals have access to the ThinkTanks and Task Forces that are relevant to their responsibilities. Our groups include:
• Address common issues with a particular focus on “actionable,” tangible
value members can bring to their organizations.
• Build strategic relationships; provide members the opportunity to
help identify innovations that drive significant value and
• Members define the collaboration activities and measurement of
Attendees include key decision makers of their respective areas.
• Focused around a specific task or goal (i.e., to achieve greater financial
savings through strategic aggregation models)
• Members collaborate to identify opportunities to create new
opportunities together and/or to maximize cost savings through
customized contractual agreements.
• Task Forces are organized around a specific business or departmental
Attendees include key decision makers around a specific focus area.
Members: Log in to view the calendar for ThinkTank and Task Force meetings.